At AEC, we are a full service licensed asbestos abatement and removal company specializing in institutional, commercial, healthcare, industrial and residential asbestos removal services. From large scale projects such as institutions, banks, hospitals and commercial office space to small residential asbestos removal projects, we will successfully and safely remove the affected materials while eliminating your exposure to it.
Asbestos may be found in many common materials such as floor tiles, mastic, pipe and boiler insulation, roofing and siding materials, paint and wall surfacing materials, fireproofing materials and glazing/caulking compounds. Most projects involve many types of asbestos materials that require different containment, configurations and specialty tools. AEC has properly trained and licensed personnel and is equipped to handle all aspects of any asbestos removal project.
AEC will conduct initial investigation to determine extent, quantities and locations of asbestos containing materials to develop a comprehensive approach for asbestos abatement services.
These services may include:
- Develop budgetary estimates or firm proposals for your asbestos and demolition projects.
- Initial asbestos survey
- Asbestos sampling
- Development of asbestos health and safety work plan
- Management of actual asbestos abatement, demolition and related services
- Tracking and compilation of all asbestos waste manifests
- Final report detailing and compiling abatement activities and documentation
Asbestos Removal Includes:
- Asbestos transit removal
- Asbestos tile removal
- Asbestos siding removal
- Asbestos insulation removal
- Asbestos containing material transportation and disposal
- Asbestos Encapsulation
Emergency abatement service: Whether it’s a man made emergency or Mother Nature has left her calling card – AEC can help you with your abatement clean-up. Previous experience performing abatement services in flood conditions and after fires has helped to prepare us for your emergency requirements.